Great keyboard that I found. Added to my wishlist.
- Saitek Eclipse Illuminated keyboard – very cool keyboard. http://tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=4339286
- Make a book in Photography (dedicated to my late grand father since he loves to travel and view scenery very much – although he doesn’t tell it when asked)
- Learn Mixing and start DJ’ing
- Behringer DDM4000 (bought 1 already, and ITS working!)
- Allen and Heath – Xone 1D MIDI Controller – use to midi control Ableton and Traktor. This mixer is way cool. It has accurate controls with slight differential (about +/- 1) which is nothing compared with Behringer controls. I can accurately control my Traktor and Ableton for this. This also serve as a replacement for the BCD3000 that I want to buy. I will still have to experiment on this and the midi mappings.
- Akai MPK49 Keyboard MIDI Controller – Im thinking what’s the use of this? I might not buy it; although its very lucrative since the price is only 299USD!!! Normal price for it is 500-600USD. For its price of 299, its a cheap buy. Features include a drum machine, 8 faders, knobs and buttons, 49 keys including sharps. Beats the hell out of Novation Remote SL 49.
- Learn to construct, compose, and control myself – especially my single mindedness of thought. This is the most important.
- Fuck me! I need a constant reminder of what to do; what to focus on; and what to deliver and ultimately prove myself every now and then.
Goals (some other goals that I wish I could do – but not)
- Program a stock trading simulation with customizable indicators
- Program the inventory system based on Adempiere
- Set my mind to spot a niche market and develop a business out of that
- Beat my dad!!! Outwit, out smart, and out play in the life’s survival game.
Thats it for now. I hope I could accomplish all that.