I think that for me three-button suit works best. Or rather, made me more fashionable. :p
- Even though two-button suits are the ultimate classic, I have long torso. As long as the three button have classic cut, it works for me.
- Three button reach higher on the chest and are more comfortable and visually appealing to wear for tall guys like me.
- Three button is popular for this decade.
- Leaving all the buttons undone, so that I dont look stiff.
- I appear rather awkward in a two button suit.
- If i needed more confidence, I just close the middle button.
- Dont ever close the last button because it will distort the drape shape of the fabric.