So excited right now as this goes with the saying that if you’re persistent enough, you will find gold in the junk. But apparently all persistent and hardworking alchemist didn’t find a way to convert anything into gold, but instead derived the elements found in the Mendeleev Table of Elements. This is what happened to me, I just realized it. While I did not get what I want (a brand new sport bike with 650cc caliber), I did literally found an old vintage 1963 model of Harley Davidson cruiser motorbike (stripped off its brand) which is mine for the taking. =)
Its a junk that I found in our warehouse and its not working. Its really old, old enough that I’ve seen it since I was in high school. More than 10 years just sitting in the dust to rot. I do not expect that much but I found that its metal hardly corroded – just a lil bit. It has no batteries, no gauges and speedometer, stripped of back brakes, battery charger, and lastly – side mirrors.
- I did bought a Motolite battery for motorcycles
- 10 liter Shell Premium gasoline
- Brake replacement at the back
- Some repair for the keys and ignition
Boom! It just works.
But I’m not yet done with it.
- Change oil
- Metal polisher
- Side mirrors
- Saddlebags like in the pics.
- Repaint. I like the shiny deep blue paint here: By the way, it is just as like in the picture, only the color has paler blue.
- Lastly, practice riding this.